Monday, November 2, 2009

2 (Present Tense) 1 (Future Tense)

They three girls are good friend. i start to love them since this year. although just 1 year, our friendship is more nearer than the friend with 4-5 years... they 3 are not a perfect girl but still can be think to remember them. Am I handsome? NO! Am I rich? NO! Am I professional? NO! so, how i get them? I must ... ...
For Hui Min, i feel very thankful to her because this few month she always sms with me. sometimes will sms until midnight. she always happy, like to talk, together with is very sweet and will forget all the 'fan nao'
For Wei Lynn, i feel happy and respect to her because she is beautiful. i feel happy when talking with her. i just feel a litter sad because she already have bf... haiz... =.=
For Shui Xian, i only can feel love on her. a girl that don't like to talk when serious. this is good. together do thing with her for 3 month in the computer class make me have a lot of fun. besides love her, i still need to thanks her because without her, i can't know her other 2 friends. so, thank you shui xian... ^.^

I hope that 1 day they 3 can have a chance to read my blog to show my feel towards them. Face is important but Friends is more important and Family is the most important. HAPPY FOREVER... ... THE END... ... ^.^

2 comments: