Friday, October 30, 2009

Yenice CSM (PAST TENSE)

I will feel happy and unbored when she is around me but she also make me sad and bored when she is not beside me... She is a girl I meet in 4e4 last year. I try my best to understand her by inviting her go mac donald and sushi king. For her birthday, I lend her a hand from afternoon until night. I feel very enjoyment at that moment but happy-time can't be longer. Now (5e4), we not even talk to each other in a week, change hp number also didn't give me. Y? just because i am not a "leng chai", just because i am fat or i got skin problem? Haiz... all things that I provide for her now is already useless. she never remember but I will. Without her, I will be more concentrate on study but don't know Y I want the noisiness and tumult that make from her. I will try best to change myself until reach your target plus a perfect job I get, then I will return, I will recur..
From 5.1.2008 until 5.1.2009, this is past tense. I must quickly stand up for new future tense that I clap eyes on a girl in 4p2... The End...

2 comments: